Head of ERP Processes
Posted on Sep 3, 2019 by Consol Partners
Head of Processes ERP
A leading automotive business
- As Head of Processes ERP, you assure the support and compliance of the service levels, defined for the processes and applications corresponding to the platforms.
- You lead and execute projects, ensuring their compliance with the project and policy methodology, the project plan and the client's expectations as well as guaranteeing the project deliverables with regard to time, cost and scope.
- You ensure that the development of the projects is in alignment with the platform structure and that they support the defined strategic objectives.
- You efficiently maintain and support the operation of the IT platforms.
- You update the platforms assigned to keep them "ever green" and to avoid their obsolescence.
- You ensure the training of all SAP users; this way avoiding loss of knowledge of the tool and processes.
- You implement best practices and efficiencies in the exploitation of the assigned procedures.
- You have a bachelor's degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Science, or other related areas.
- You have an excellent knowledge of MS Office, Microsoft Project and ERP as well as approach and process improvement methodologies.
- You have experience with/certificates in SAP modules such as PP, QM, PM, SD, MM, WM, CO, FI, and preferably Apics CPIM and PMI.
- You have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in project management.
- You display excellent interpersonal skills to work and communicate with people at all levels within and outside the company in a professional manner.
- You possess strong leadership skills and problem solving skills, including the ability to identify and resolve issues and challenges.
- You understand the importance of seeking improvements in processes and keeping them in alignment with the policies
- You have a highly collaborative and team-oriented approach to align cross-functional teams around the same common goals.
- You display strong stakeholder, financial control and program management skills.
- You fluently speak and write English. Knowledge of Spanish is desirable.
We are a leading consultancy in the niche IT sector. We work with companies ranging from small start-ups to multinational conglomerates on both permanent and freelance positions.
ConSol Partners focus only on niche markets to give unrivalled access to our extensive network of highly skilled candidates so we can delivery only the highest quality to our clients.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles, Austin & Berlin. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the Internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.