Test Analyst/Den Haag/English speaking/350 € pd
Posted on Sep 3, 2019 by Endeavour Recruitment
A government agency based in the Hague, Netherlands is recruiting for a technical tester to join a dynamic team on an initial 6 month contract.
- Excellent English language skills.
- 5 years of experience in conducting functional testing of web applications.
- 2 years of experience in designing, coding and executing automated tests using tools, such as HP Unified Functional testing (QuickTest Professional) or Selenium WebDriver
- 1 year of experience in designing, coding and executing automated tests on applications based on micro-service architecture or running in containers
- 6 months of experience in test planning and test management
- 6 months of experience in conducting performance testing of web applications/services
- Knowledge of testing on various test levels using a variety of test types.
- Knowledge of how to design, code and execute functional automated tests on applications based on a micro-service architecture or running in containers
- Knowledge of how to design, code and execute functional automated regression tests of web applications
- Knowledge of how to conduct non-functional testing of web applications/services
- Knowledge of how to design, code and execute functional automated regression tests using Selenium WebDriver in continuous integration
- Knowledge of ISEB/ISTQB terminology, (demonstrated by passing the relevant certification exam(s)
- Knowledge of test management, planning, test metrics and estimations
- Knowledge of testing the following Software Quality Characteristics: Functionality, Technical Security, Usability, Efficiency, Reliability & Maintainability
Please get in touch for further details in this excellent contract opportunity.