Continuous Service Improvement Specialist
Posted on Sep 3, 2019 by Charles Oakes & Co
An exciting opportunity is available for a Continuous Service Improvement Specialist. This role is located in Strasbourg and in the Public Sector.
We are looking for candidates with the following profile:
Education and experience:
- Minimum 4 years of relevant education (Master or equivalent) after secondary school;
- Minimum 9 years of IT professional experience;
- Minimum 2 years of relevant professional experience in user support, training or documentation writing.
Skills and knowledge:
- Certification in ITIL/ITIL V3 Foundation essential, ITIL Practitioner or ITIL Expert desirable;
- Certification in Prince 2 is considered an asset;
- Experience with quality procedures;
- Developed communication and diplomacy skills with a strong ability to persuade and influence client and stakeholder relationships;
- Experience in managing deliverables via 3rd party vendors in a high profile and/or technically innovative enterprise solution;
- Previous experience in a continuous improvement or service management role;
- Very strong communication skills: oral, written, presentation, facilitation;
- Technical understanding with ability to translate into business concepts.
- Good level of spoken and written English.
- Propose and implement a Continuous Service Improvement (CSI) process and methodology with accompanying Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), reporting and governance mechanisms;
- Contribute to service audits to verify compliance and recommendations of service improvements;
- Work closely with the organisation and vendors to understand improvement opportunities and to size, scope and generate business cases that support the implementation of improvement projects whilst effectively prioritising against the other needs of the business to ultimately produce quality service improvement plans;
- Assist the management to take action for the improvement of the end user experience, as measured by monthly customer satisfaction (CSAT) results.
This position is offered as a freelance or permanent (employment) contract.
We kindly ask interested candidates to send us their CV quoting reference BBBH236 CSI SPE.