Posted on Sep 3, 2019 by Orcan Intelligence
For one of our prestigious clients we are actively looking for a Data Architect.
- Exhibit solid knowledge of data architecture concepts and practices
- Knowledge on Data Science and Big Data topics
- Some hands-on experience in developing latest tech stack (Hadoop/Spark...)
- Possesses a university degree/college diploma in related discipline(s) and/or 10 to 15 years' experience in the IT industry
- Possesses solid financial industry business knowledge as well as knowledge of major data consumption use cases in financial services
- Strong expertise in data architecture best practices and Datamodelling (Data Architecture Design, Data Flows, Data Value Chains, Enterprise Data Model)
- Demonstrates solid knowledge of architecture frameworks, methodologies, and tools. (eg The Open Group Architecture Framework [TOGAF], DAMA DMBok)
- Possesses good communication skills, both written and oral English
- Demonstrates solid consulting and client management skills
- Participate in the development of governance processes around technology and business aspects of the Enterprise Data Architecture framework.
- Provide guidance and counsel to project teams to ensure that their processes and deliverables align with the target state architecture.
- Contribute to the definition, implementation and execution of the internal independent architecture validation framework to optimize the enterprise's data architecture.
- Take the lead in documenting and publishing the data assets of the organization with a focus on data assets within the BI & Analytical landscape
- Provide an effective challenge within the internal independent architecture validation process and other relevant enterprise data governance areas.
English speaking project, no other languages required
If you have the required skills and are interested in this role, please apply with your CV for immediate consideration.