Senior Data Analyst
Posted on Sep 3, 2019 by Harvey Nash Group
Harvey Nash is seeking a Senior Data Analyst to work with one of their most exciting clients! The company harness the power of AI to create data and business analytical solutions. The company is working with AI, ML and NLP. They are seeking a candidate with intellectual curiosity, brings vision and a true passion for data.
What you will be working on:
- Acquiring and identifying opportunities to improve the data which is gathered.
- Develop Simple ML models.
- Validating new features.
- Experience working bigdata/NoSQL Stores.
- Experience working with relational databases.
- Find quality issues and opportunities discovered by the companies teams.
- Working with the product - Engage with clients, and determine how the product can help business needs.
- BE DRIVEN!
- 3-6 years of experience collecting, operating and questioning large data sets.
- Strong programming skills (one or more languages).
- Strong Data analysis background (Data Science background very beneficial too).
- Data analysis tools including spreadsheet, Tableau or BI tools.
- Building simple ML models.
- Exposure with Model Evaluation.
Are you driven, motivated and want to work with massive amounts of data?
Contact: (see below)