AZURE SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT - BRUSSELS (6 MONTHS+ FREELANCE)
Posted on Sep 3, 2019 by Vivid Resourcing Ltd
AZURE SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT - BRUSSELS (6 months+ FREELANCE)
My client, based in Brussels, is looking for an Azure Solutions Architect to work across a range of cloud and infrastructure projects.
- Using the DevOps methodology to provide IaaS solutions support client-approved applications and business processes.
- Migrating and automating existing applications and uploading new applications to the cloud.
- Follow the technical evolutions, share knowledge, identify opportunities to improve the overall architecture.
- Be a senior figure within the cloud team, contributing to the strategic direction and budget allocation for the team.
- Hands on experience with Windows Azure and cloud automation technologies.
- Experience working with Wintel and Linux Servers desired.
- Proven experience with designing infrastructure solutions to conform with non-functional and business requirements.
- Extensive experience with systems architecture and a strong infrastructure background
- English required, French and Dutch a bonus.
- LOCATION: BRUSSELS
- DURATION: 6 months+
- START DATE: ASAP
If you wish to be considered for the position available, please e-mail an up to date CV with a contact number to: or alternatively call. Please feel free to pass this advert on to other suitable candidates.
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.