Posted on Sep 3, 2019 by IT Human Resources
An innovative telecommunications company at the forefront of Next Generation technology that will shape and drive the future are looking for a BSS Architect
The OSS/BSS Architect will bring
- Up to date architecture of the MOVE BSS/OSS components.
- Delivered MOVE BSS/OSS designs are continuously evolving in accordance with the latest industry standards and cutting-edge technology.
- Delivered clear vision on integrated components/systems.
- Delivered strategic roadmap is continuously evolving in accordance with the latest industry standards, cutting edge technology and in line with approved budget.
- Continuous development of team and (as much as possible) individual employees in Continuous improvement of team activities, processes, documentation and communication (in- and outside team).
Skills and Qualification
- A Bachelor's Degree in IT, Computer Science, Programming or Business Informatics
- Extensive experience in a similar architectural and/or developmental lead position
- Strong Experience in defining the architecture within mobile telecommunications in BSS/OSS
- Excellent knowledge of mobile telecommunications
- Exceptional verbal and written English communication skills
- Agile Experience (SCRUM Master/Product Owner) is needed.
- Bridging the gap between the technical and non-technical team members, with demonstrable communication skills at all levels from engineer to CxO
- Making and guiding decisions
- Turning business problems into technical design
- Capable of evolving and defining governance and taking responsibility for collaborating and supporting in wider governance. Knows how to assure services delivered by technical architects across sets of services.
This innovative company is driving the future of telecommunications across Europe so if you have the relevant skills as a OSS/BSS Architect..................SEND YOUR CV NOW
ITHR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. ITHR Group is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.