Solutions Consultant, Paris
Posted on Sep 3, 2019 by Salt
Solutions Consultant - Social and Customer Experience SaaS - Paris
A global team of 1,200+ employees in an exciting space in the MarTech arena are growing rapidly across Europe. One of the fastest-ever growing companies in the SaaS space, with a value of over $1bn, are empowering and connecting customers with brands on a level that matters to their consumers.
Now revolutionary within the industry, they cover more than 70 countries, worldwide, working with over 1000 of the world's largest and most recognisable brands, such as McDonald's, P&G and Uber!
They are looking for a true leader in Social and Digital Marketing, who has the ability to pitch, strategise and optimise successfully with enterprise brands around their social and digital marketing, becoming an evangelist within their solutions team (the most successful team across the business globally!)
This role will give you the opportunity to consistently be on the front line to work with enterprise brands, consulting with CRO's and CMO's. You will become a thought leader, industry expert and a technology evangelist. On top of that it will provide you the opportunity to pitch at incredible events and provide a great platform to springboard your network.
- You will be tasked on providing solutions using creative problem-solving skills and technical expertise.
- Qualifying a client's needs based on driving factors and a business's pain points.
- Identifying and putting together a trusted solution based around the products the business can provide their client.
- Act as a trusted advisor to clients and prospects, in order to work closely with their clients on their business's requirements.
- Work with Account Managers to define value and provide in depth propositions and project delivery.
- Active participation in scoping and executing client Proofs of Concept (POCs).
- Collaborative working with internal teams (technology, logistics, professional services, etc.) to help design and communicate best-fit solutions.
- Understand and participate in performance management processes.
- Work with Delivery Consultants to design ad-hoc, innovative solutions.
The successful Solutions Consultant will most likely bring the following skills and experience:
- 3+ years' experience in Solutions Consulting, Sales Engineering or Solutions Architecture.
- Potentially experience in an Account Director, Digital Marketing strategist, or Social Media Strategist from an agency or consultancy, or a Partnerships positions at a social channel.
- Collaborative team member, with the ability to work on their own.
- Attention to detail.
- Familiar with CRM, Marketing Automation, Business Intelligence and Social Media.
- Comfortable with web technologies such as HTML, CSS or jQuery.
- Preferably experience with API's and Back End framework such as Node, Angular or React.
- Experience in multiple verticals desired with a preference for Technology, Travel and Retail
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please send a copy of your CV in the first instance to (see below)