Presales Architect - Public Cloud
Posted on Sep 3, 2019 by Henderson Scott
Henderson Scott are currently partnered with a leading MSP who are rapidly expanding their Solution Architecture team within the business, with a strong emphasis on Cloud technologies and as such, are looking for multiple Presales Architects to join their team. The business prides itself on its workplace culture and flexi working policy.
This is an opportunity for multiple Presales Architects to join the practice and deliver internal and external strategy and thought leadership and enhance my client's position around Cloud capability and Managed Services.
- Provide guidance and designs for presales responses
- Provide architectural consultancy and management of design and deployment of solutions
- Hosting customer engagements and solution presentations
- Participate in producing and updating solution documentation
- Provide architectural leadership to teams
- Undertake risk and assurance assessments for technical designs
- Stakeholder & C level management
Key Technologies (at least one Public Cloud platform & any of the following):
- Microsoft Azure
- Hosted and Managed Cloud Services
- Hybrid Cloud
- HA & DR Solutions
- Thorough understanding of IT infrastructure and Cloud technologies
- Extensive experience of supporting presales (RFP responses & requirements gathering) & ability to design complex solutions as well as solution assurance and technical roadmaps
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to provide input into bid, project and technical documents
- Stakeholder management
- Proven experience of creating strategy for customers and associated costs models
- Being able to work autonomously and confidently.
If this Presales Architect role is of interest to you then please contact me directly.