Scrum Product Owner Service Now
Posted on Sep 3, 2019 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Scrum Product Owner vacancy requiring profound ServiceNow knowledge for a globally operating Zurich based company in the luxury goods sector.
- 5+ years of experience in business operations ideally in a product or project management role including delivery, management and improvement of service within a global setting
- Strong understanding of customer and consumer service processes
- Practice with service management tools, ServiceNow is beneficial
- Ability to work independently coupled with profound communication skills to cooperate with both business and technical audiences from all levels of the organisation
- Profound stakeholder management skill set and experience in change management
- University degree in a relevant field
- Languages: fluent English both written and spoken
- Facilitating the successful solution design of the service portal and service management platform as well as of a ticketing tool based on ServiceNow
- Establish a common understanding between stakeholders and the project team regarding the final solution design
- Defining detailed requirements for user stories as well as writing the user stories and participating in agile scrum cycles for development and implementation of the requirements and guaranteeing that all relevant input requirements are collected and addressed
- Ensuring that the final solution is the best fit to support the operational processes while also adhering to software standards and supporting the change
- Performing continuous system tests during sprints and preparing test cases, instructions as well as guidance for User Acceptance Testing
- Organising content and structure for trainings and making sure trainers are trained
- Identifying solution related project risks and suggest risk mitigations
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Did this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurance, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile
New to Switzerland? In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more