Posted on Sep 3, 2019 by Lawrence Harvey
A huge consumer goods company are looking for a Salesforce Engineer. This company were founded in the early noughties and already have 9 brands in 11 countries and 40,000 partners!
They have recently undertaken a large transformation programme to better serve and help grow their multi-million customer base. They are looking for someone to come in and play a key role in defining and implementing solutions to meet their business needs. You will work with a range of people in the business including developers, product owners and senior stakeholders.
This a fantastic opportunity for a software developer to come in and have more of a lead role and have influence at a company who dominate their industry.
Salary: €75,000 + 5% bonus
Your responsibilities will include:
- Driving solution and technical design across various projects
- Identifying design flaws and suggesting improvements
- Monitoring systems health and performance
You will be required to have:
- 3-4 years experience as a software developer
- Around 2 years experience as a Salesforce developer
- An ability to establish credibility and rapport with technical and non-technical stakeholders and team members
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The ideal candidate (but this isn't necessary!) will have experience with Salesforce lightning and a Salesforce platform developer certification
This is a fantastic Salesforce Engineer position for a brilliant company. Apply now for a confidential chat in more detail.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position.