Java Developer - Netherlands Based
Posted on Sep 3, 2019 by Monarch Recruitment Ltd.
This exciting organisation specialising in global consultancy solutions is currently on the hunt for a Java Developer to work part of their web services and digital delivery. This person will work with the design and development of their service application.
- This person will be responsible for the analysis, design and development (programming) of the solution, including prototyping, based on the existing solution requirements specifications and high level technical architecture
- The ability to translate the non-functional requirements (eg performance, reliability) into technical designs for meeting these requirements
- Identify different options for implementing functionality and propose most suitable option
- Write unit tests and/or integration tests for software components
- Fix identified and assigned defects in close collaboration with the QA team
- Contributing to the improvement of the development and build process
- Strong experience in Java and JEE (JMS, XML, JPA, Webservices, JDBC)
- Experience with SQL
- Knowledge of TFS or other ALM and Continuous Integration tools
- Search engines such as ElasticSearch
- Messaging frameworks such as Active MQ, RabbitMQ
- Very good knowledge (B2 or higher) of written and spoken English is required