Front End Developer (UI)
Posted on Sep 3, 2019 by CV-Library
We are currently recruiting a mid-weight Front End Developer (UI) for a successful, seed funded start-up based in Central London. The company has built the world’s most advanced platform in their market area and due to their continued growth, an exciting new opportunity for a UI Front End Developer with 4+ years experience has been created. We’re looking for someone with a strong eye for design and a passion for clean HTML and CSS
* 4+ years experience as a Front End Developer / Designer
* Write semantic HTML5 markup and have strong knowledge of CSS3
* Use LESS or similar CSS preprocessors
* Work with Photoshop / XD or similar
* Have strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Experience with web accessibility protocols such as ARIA
* Used graceful degradation and progressive enhancement
* Built responsive email templates (HTML, MJML or similar)
* Worked with task runners such as Grunt, Gulp or Webpack
In return you’ll receive a competitive salary, ongoing training and development, 25 days' holiday plus bank holidays, team lunch once a week, drinks on Fridays, Summer & Xmas parties and a free company subscription of your choice.
If you’re interested in this role and feel that you’re a good fit, please apply below with your most up to date CV.
Front End Developer UI | Central London | £40,000 - £60,000
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£45k - £55k Annual
£50k - £65k Annual