EAGLE LSAR Manager
Posted on Sep 2, 2019 by Modis
LSAR Database Manager
Rate: 400€-430€/day, depending on experience
Duration: 6 months
Start date: ASAP
Hours per week: 40 hours
Main tasks of the role will include, but will not be limited to:
- Operate within the LSA Team to create, validate and maintain the ILS Dataset.
- Carry out the analysis required to assess the impact of physical configuration changes on the ILS dataset and populate the results.
- Carry out the analysis required to assess the impact of updates to technical publications on the ILS dataset and populate the results.
- Interfacing with the In-service support department to resolve any in-service dataset issues.
- Can demonstrate a clear understanding of ILS principles and how the LSA and the Logistic Support Analysis Record (LSAR) fits into the overall ILS process
- Previous proven LSA/LSAR ability gained in Def Stan 00-60 Integrated Logistic Support (ILS) environment
- Good knowledge of MIL-STD 1388 and of its implication in developing and managing the LSAR
- Possesses a good knowledge of Initial Provisioning (IP), Maintenance Engineering (ME) and Technical Documentation (TD) disciplines
- Understand the requirement to integrate the ILS dataset (IP, TD, ME & LSA)
- Relevant IT knowledge, to include LSAR software (EAGLE), MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Access, MS Excel and the EAGLE Maintenance Management Information System (MMIS)
- Well-developed data-gathering skills utilizing 3D models, Technical Manuals, Engineering Drawings and other associated data sources
- In depth knowledge of ILS dataset construction and amendment processes
- Professional knowledge of relevant engineering standards and codes of practice, as well as knowledge of legislative requirements (including safety and environmental regulations)
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of Visual Basic (VB) language for development and creation of Access Databases
- Knowledge and understanding of the use of Standard Query Language (SQL) to utilize a Relational Database Management System (RDBMS). EAGLE LSAR database administration.
- An in-depth understanding of the data constructs to enable data manipulation for making efficient bulk updates to the ILS dataset.
- Understanding of the need to capture and maintain data generated for configuration control and audit trial purposes.
If you are interested, please reach out to us and provide us with an up-to-date version of your CV.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.