Posted on Sep 2, 2019 by Parallel Consulting
We are looking for an experienced and proficient iOS developer to work with us in the writing of our new application which is developed in different countries.
The architecture is based using the MVVM+C (Coordinators) and we produce modules which are plug-and-play. We also put a lot of accent to automate as much as possible. And we are using the Spotify methodology.
This project will grow with the time as it will be used by more countries.
We are a multicultural environment with different nationalities and a relaxed environment. At my team it is very important to put time on the development of the engineers, that is why there is weekly 4 hours dedicated to our team where we align between all the members of the same technology and cross technology, but also innovation, experimentation, improving our Way of Working, etc.
It is also possible to work remotely once a week.
- English language is a must
- Level Proficient
- Very good knowledge of Swift (Objective-C is a plus)
- The profile have to be proactive, like to take initiative and being able to take the lead
- Knowledge on MVVM with Coordinators
- Knowledge on CI/CD (more specifically Gitlab CI or Azure DevOps is a plus)
- Knowledge on Carthage (or any other dependency manager)
- Experience with Unit Test and UI tests is a must
- Experience on code reviews, pair programming and coaching
- Knowledge on security is a plus.
Parallel Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.