Posted on Sep 2, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Looking for a Project Manager for the project that was set up to replace the application and architecture used for the data collection. This includes co-ordinate the different teams and discuss the progress of the project with the guidance. He/she will report to the Technical Coordinator.
Responsibilities in the position:
- The co öprepare for the implementation and roll out of a new architecture that will be deployed by the organization and that will form the basis within the sector;
- Understanding the needs of the customer and the sector in general and translating this into well-founded IT solutions;
- Coaching of junior colleagues. Expectations:
- Professional experience as a consultant with at least 5 years of hands-on experience as a Project Manager;
- Good knowledge of the life cycle of data warehouses (DWH) and its architecture;
- A very good knowledge of the Belgian healthcare sector and the various partners and institutions that it includes (RIZIV/INAMI, FAMHP/AFMPS, FPS Public Health, eHealth, ...) is required;
- Very good experience in defining, monitoring and reporting on project planning;
- Proven experience in risk analysis and mitigation;
- Experience with UAT (User Access Testing)
- Extensive knowledge of ITIL Foundation and Prince2 Foundation
Domains of expertise:
IT and Digital
Project Manager 0y.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€500 - €550 Daily
€385 - €430 Daily