Posted on Sep 2, 2019 by Elevate Direct
The Project Leader is entrusted with the scoping, planning, execution and transition of assigned projects within the Value Chain Management organization within Janssen Supply Group. The position will require leading complex projects, prioritized by the JSC Portfolio Optimization Lead and/or the Senior Leadership team.
The Project Leader serves as the primary contact and authority within the Value Chain Management group for assigned projects, and in collaboration with the project sponsor executes his/her respective projects in-line with business and supply chain strategies and targets to achieve financial and business-related results. They shall lead specific projects within the VCM PMO portfolio to execute key activities and deliverables listed below. Primarily, they will be supporting JSC Portfolio Optimization Delisting, Simplification and/or Divestment projects.
Project Leader shall support the maturation and continuous improvement of the PMO related processes, as required, by
- Sharing lessons learned
- Engaging in process flow analysis and feedback
- Supporting adhoc tasks required to facilitate the continuous improvement of the PMO process eg Develop Documentation templates, Update training material, prepare supporting reports.
- Scoping and Planning phase of Projects as assigned
- Plan, coordinate, and facilitate kick-off meeting
- Develop project plan
- Develop risk action plan
- Develop change control
- Develop Project Charter
- Lead team to execute against project plan
- Previous Pharma Experience
- Change Control Experience
- Team Leadership
- Crisis Management
- Risk Management
- Problem Solving
- Financial Management & Budgeting
- Decision Making
- Excellent communication skills
- Change Management
- Experience with Change Controls
- Experience with Quality Systems
- Previous Delisting/Divestment
Additional information about the process
Johnson & Johnson is an American multinational medical devices, pharmaceutical and consumer packaged goods manufacturer founded in 1886.
This job with Johnson & Johnson is a temporary assignment and is being managed by Kelly Services on behalf of Johnson & Johnson. Successful candidates will be placed at the Johnson & Johnson assignment and managed by Kelly Services
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€500 - €500 Daily
€550 - €650 Daily
€36k - €38.5k Annual
€32k - €75k Annual