Posted on Sep 2, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
IT Ops Engineer
For one of my globally leading financial clients in the Netherlands I am urgently looking for an IT Ops Engineer.
The successful IT Ops Engineer will be working with a diverse group of developers in an agile team in a dynamic working environment. Collectively, the DevOps team has full responsibility for the Development, Quality Assurance and Operations of their systems.
Key skills required:
- Proven track-record as a DevOps Engineer, 3+ years of experience in a Continuous Delivery environment
- Strong Database knowledge (MS-SQL, Oracle, DB2, Database tuning, Scripting and creating Stored procedures)
- Linux knowledge (patching, maintenance, troubleshooting etc. Preferable LPIC1 certification)
- Capacity/Availability Monitoring, knowledge of well-known tools in this area (ELK, Graphite, Grafana, Seyren, etc.)
- Knowledge of DevOps tools, for example: (Jenkins, Maven, TFS, GitLab, Artifactory, Ansible)
- Drive to 'Automate everything'.
- Experience with working in the ING environment is an advantage (SOLL/IST, OCD etc.).
- You continuously learn and take full ownership of your personal development.
- You are curious and understand the latest developments in the technical and financial services.
If you are the IT Ops Engineer my client is looking for then please do not delay in sending me your CV for immediate consideration.
Contract: 15months +