Posted on Sep 2, 2019 by Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Switzerland
- Good Scripting (Shell, Perl, korn) and DBA experience
- Expert knowledge on OUD and OID
- Oracle security knowledge such as EUS (Enterprise user security skills), SSL/TLS (certificates, Kerberos), SSO ( Single Sign-On)
- Expert level of Unix Shell Scripting skills Korn Shell Scripting statics gathering (Backup CV system)
- Expert level of OID and OUD knowledge
- Solid Unix/Linux skills AIX experience create volume storage SAN work done
- Exposure to Oracle Databases 11g/12c/18c work Grid control work
- Experience with software development methodologies and tools: OEM experience
- Source code control eg subversion Light use; get source code control
- Issue tracking and management eg JIRA
- Release management
- Test automation
- Agile and Waterfall
- Either 3 years enterprise Oracle experience or desire to upskill to that level
Are you an experience UNIX Shell scripter with a focus on developing automation solutions? Would you like to improve your Oracle skills on a large enterprise strategic program?
We're looking for someone like that to:
- Collaborate with around fifteen, global, senior, Oracle professional engineers
- Produce all the automation and integration required to use Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM) 13c to power the entire Oracle estate of databases (14000+)
- Ensure that high security standards are met and all automation that we produce operate in a highly controlled environment
- Take shared ownership of an exciting OEM 13c implementation designed to fully power day to day database operations
Your job will be within a Team that sets the direction and strategy for Oracle Database usage in one of the largest, global, enterprise users of Oracle technologies.
You will join a project embarking on the standardization and automation of Oracle Database activities in the Bank with comprehensive exposure to the latest Oracle technologies and tools, including Exadata and ODA, OEM 13c and Oracle RAC on the latest versions. The project is building the infrastructure and automation to act as the hosting platform on which the Bank will consolidate many thousands of Oracle installations into a standardized, industrialized, shared Service.
If you think this could be the right role for you, please feel free to apply online or please contact Agnieszka Wojcik directly (see below).