Senior .NET Software Developer
Posted on Sep 2, 2019 by Precision System Design, Inc.
- Bachelor's degree in CS or equivalent professional experience.
- 4+ years of experience with Microsoft .NET tools and technologies, especially: ASP.NET (MVC & Web API), WCF Web Services
- 4+ years of experience in full stack .NET software development, with core competencies in Visual Studio, TFS, C#, SQL Server, WCF, ASP.NET, Web API, LINQ, SOAP, and REST
- 4+ years of experience in the complete software development life cycle.
- 4+ years of experience in console, web service, and/or database development.
- 2+ years' experience writing good, maintainable unit tests
- 2+ years' experience with version control concepts (branching, merging, conflict resolution),
- Working knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis & Design, Design Patterns, SOA, IOC, Dependency Injection, and Mocking
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision and contribute towards team efforts
- Ability to support multiple projects simultaneously and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong critical thinking, decision making, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Ability and desire to learn new skills and techniques
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills, including communicating technical issues to non-technical audiences
Experience using Azure SDK, Splunk, GIT, Rabbit MQ
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
THERE ARE MANY IT STAFFING FIRMS YOU CAN WORK WITH.
WHY WORK WITH PRECISION?
Our Clients. We work with the best.
- We are direct vendors to Fortune 500 companies across North America
- We're the top provider of contract IT professionals to many of our clients
Our Experience. We know how to sell our candidates to clients.
- We've been in business for over 20 years, and have made thousands of successful placements
Our Background. Precision is run by former IT professionals.
- We know what it is like to be an IT consultant working in a large organization.
- We actually understand your skills. We'll make sure that you are right for the job, and that the job is right for you.
Our Reputation for Quality. Clients favor Precision's candidates.
- We take the time to learn about you so that we can best match you to our openings and sell you to our clients.
- Our clients know from experience that Precision's consultants are the most qualified and the best fit for their project teams.
Our Ethics. We pride ourselves on our ethical business practices.
- We never submit your resume without your permission, and we never give your resume to other staffing companies
- We are up front about pay rates and the interviewing process, and provide you with constant feedback.
Our Responsibility. We take seriously our obligations to our consultants.
- We always pay on time
- We offer highly competitive pay rates, as well as an opportunity to participate in our group health insurance, long term disability and 401(k) plans.
- When required, we carefully manage H1-B and Green Card applications, and involve you at every step.
- We have dedicated HR personnel that will answer the phone when you call.
THE STAFFING FIRM YOU WORK WITH MATTERS.
WORK WITH PRECISION.
Overtime - straight time