Posted on Sep 2, 2019 by Langland Consultants Ltd
Infrastructure Engineer to 45000 Euros + Benefits
Networking, Cisco, Firewalls, VMWare, SAN, NAS, O365, Exchange, SharePoint, Skype for Business
Do you have an background in supporting major Infrastructure technology - around Microsoft Technology stack including Windows, Exchange, O365, Skype for Business? Do you have a broad technical skill set but looking to be re-trained in new technologies and looking for a new challenge?
Are you passionate about technology, with a strong customer service ethos, wanting to work with emerging technologies including Cloud ( Azure)?
Infrastructure Engineer - About the role:
The Infrastructure Engineer/Analyst role will be office based in their Belgium office( Zwevezele), working as part of a small team of 9, provide effective solutions to escalated technical issues, and provide a high level of technical expertise to the business. You will provide new technical solutions ensuring effective working across the full range of services provided by the business, and liaise with 3rd party suppliers, and be focal point for escalated situations.
You will be working for a company with offices based in Zwevezele, Belgium, but supporting a global organisation, constantly growing by acquisitions. They are investing in improving their services to best meet the changing needs of their customers.
You will be involved in investigating problems and providing root cause analysis. The role will involve working with technologies such as Networking, Cisco, VMWare, SAN, Cloud, O365, Skye for Business and Hardware etc.
Infrastructure Engineer - Key Responsibilities:
- Support a multi-site technical environment including LAN, WAN, Microsoft, VMWare, Network and desktop applications.
- Take ownership of escalated issues as 3rd line support and resolving any queries within SLA
- Resolution of configuration and deployment issues, ensuring management of core IT Infrastructure operations
- Ensure that 3rd party applications run efficiently across all platforms, provide root cause analysis to any problems
- Maintain and develop good working relationships with colleagues, other departmental members and suppliers.
- Any other related duties as required by the business, including analysis and advising on best practice.
- Produce and publish both technical and end-user documentation on the ICT Knowledgebase
- Promote Security throughout the organisation
Infrastructure Engineer - Essential Technical Skills:
Candidates must have some exposure to most of the technologies listed below:
- Network/Security Technologies
- VMWare - good level of understanding,
- Preferably Cisco networking and switch configuration
- Networking -TCP/IP, Switches, Routers, Wireless Networks
- Windows Server, AD, Exchange, Skype for Business,
- O365 or Azure
Infrastructure Engineer - Benefits (Negotiable)
- Basic salary of up to 36,000 Euros on offer depending on experience
- Car allowance of 7,000 Euros
- Bonus of up to 1 month salary
- 25 days holiday
Candidates must have a strong technical Infrastructure background around Microsoft applications, VMWare, and some Networking knowledge, coupled with a strong customer service ethos and passion for resolving queries to a high stand within SLA's. Candidates will have a broad technical skill set and be keen to look at learning new technologies including working with Cloud technology(Azure) .
The Infrastructure Engineer role offers the chance to work at a global scale with customers abroad, and with a broad set of technologies besides Networking, Routing & Switches, and some training will be given in other areas.
If you are keen to join a progressive company, gain exposure to a diverse array of technologies, and gain some internal training and development please apply. You will be given the opportunity to learn and make an impact with their technical environment.
Langland Consultants acts as an Employment Agency/Business with regards to this vacancy. As an Equal Opportunities employer, Langland Consultants welcomes applications regardless of race, gender, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, disability or age. All applicants are considered on the basis of their merits and abilities for the job.
By applying to a job advertised by Langland Consultants or providing your contact information to show interest in a job advertised by Langland Consultants, you consent to the disclosure of your information to us in order to assist our legitimate business needs. This includes agreeing to us in storing your information and allowing us to contact you in regard to suitable job opportunities in the future.
You are within your rights to ask us to remove your information at any time.