Posted on Sep 2, 2019 by Advento Staffing Ltd
Proven Programme Manager with a background of delivering multiple technology/IT related projects across Infrastructure, Applications, Systems, Networks, Integration, Data and Digital Technology. You will be leading and delivering CAPEX technology and business improvement programmes in line with the strategic objectives working with 3rd party suppliers, internal SME's, colleagues and the business.
- Defining & leading the project scope and deliverables
- Agreeing the investment plan, approach, objectives and business plan
- Deciding on and assigning the project teams and suppliers
- Risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies
- Governance policy setting and continuous improvement
- Stakeholder and senior management engagement (business & technology)
- Proving high level reporting and MI and presenting to the business and senior stakeholders
- Pan enterprise Risk management (business and technology)
- Leadership, management, training and coaching of junior team members with respect to delivery management
- Budgetary management and forecasting
- Leadership and management experience from ideally Financial Services industry
This role is a key part of a large-scale transformation improvement programme for a well-known organisation and with fantastic career opportunities and benefits package for the right candidate.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£28k - £28k Annual
£45.3k - £54.8k Annual