Senior Cisco VoIP Engineer
Posted on Sep 2, 2019 by Levy Associates Ltd
Cisco VoIP Engineer/CUCM
For our Fortune500 client in the Netherlands, we are looking for someone who is a Cisco VOIP Engineer who should have at least 5 years of experience with Cisco Collaboration architecture, design and implementation experience in complex mid to large corporation or service provider infrastructures.
You are able to determine the impact of known and anticipated business needs upon system configurations in use. Research, evaluate, design, and propose fitting solutions to meet business needs cost effectively and in accordance to standards.
In this role we require experience with:
- Demonstrated skills in Cisco Voice technologies using following Product technologies:
- Cisco Unified Communication Manager 11 and higher.
- Cisco Unity Connection 11 and higher.
- Cisco Meeting Server.
- Cisco Telepresence Management Suite including Microsoft Exchange Integration.
- Cisco Expressway Integration for Business to Business communication.
- Cisco integration with Microsoft/Skype for Business.
- Voice Gateways ISR (ISDN, SIP, CUBE, MTP).
- Call Admission Control and Bandwidth Management.
- Cisco Audio, Audio/Video and Telepresence Endpoint portfolio
- Cisco Prime Collaboration Provisioning 11 and higher.
- Perform system administration on complex enterprise telecommunications systems, including the Cisco products mentioned above.
- Troubleshoot, analyse, and resolve telecommunications systems errors and problems.
- Implement new telecommunications voice systems and voice network services, and upgrades to existing systems and services. Produce test plans for implementations and upgrades, and ensure quality by performing thorough testing. Participate in business continuity planning and testing.
- Perform capacity planning and reporting, and operational system maintenance tasks including patching, and proactive resets and reboots to ensure maximum operational efficiency.
- Develop, document, and maintain configuration standards and operating procedures for telecommunications voice systems and voice network.