Account Manager (Technology)
Posted on Sep 2, 2019 by World Wide Technology
World Wide Technology (WWT) is a Global technology integrator and supply chain solutions provider. Through our culture of innovation, we inspire, build and deliver business results, from idea to outcome.
Since 2013 WWT has expanded their US business to Europe with the opening of Sales Office in the heart of London and the build of an European Integration Center (EIC) and establishment of an Operations Team at Schiphol. There are 100+ employees in London today and the organization is growing rapidly. To support the profitable growth of our European organization we are looking for a fulltime
Based in St. Louis, WWT works closely with industry leaders such as Cisco, HP, EMC, NetApp, Citrix, VMware and Dell, focusing on three market segments: Fortune 500 companies, service providers and the public sector. WWT employs more than 5,900 people and operates more than 2 million square feet of state-of-the-art warehousing, distribution and integration space strategically located throughout the world. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE 100 Best Places to Work For® list for the eighth consecutive year.
World Wide EMEA UK Ltd, has an opportunity available for an Account Manager to join our Sales team working with Enterprise customers located in European Markets. This position will be focused on achieving goals by selling World Wide Technology's suite of products through multiple OEM's including Cisco, EMC, HP, NetApp, VMware and Citrix. Candidates who have experience selling Enterprise Strategic projects.
- Find FTSE500 Account that can deliver up to £1m plus of Gross Profit in a year and where WWT can clearly differentiate through Digital and Infrastructure Services, Innovation Labs and Supply Chain
- Be BRILLANT at telling WWT's story, and differentiating the service and offering in EMEA
- Professional networking to build relationships with C-level executives and decision-making managers at targeted clients
- Positioning solutions to potential clients
- Ability to effectively profile target accounts - apply rigour and excellence in qualification
- Working with an inside sales team in coordinating sales activities (targeted mailings, telemarketing, order processing, marketing events, etc.).
- Building, developing and maintaining client and OEM relationships.
- Continuing education on evolving networking, unified communication, virtualization, storage, security, and cloud technology.
- You will be keen and eager to learn and develop your career into a senior sales role, where we are looking for someone with good account management skills to FTSE250 Clients who has got experience of selling solution to customers.
- We will offer mentorship and guidance of building your career to work on FTSE250/Global Clients.
- Experience of managing Accounts within the Enterprise space (Media, Retail, Bio Science, Pharma, Manufacturing, Travel, Oil & Gas etc.).
- You will have proven experience in billing £1m plus of Gross Profit in these accounts of new business development and/or up selling into the account.
- You will be the main point of contact to various departments up to Cxx level with excellent relationship management skills and communication skills.
- You will have proven experience in new business development in chasing up on cold/warm leads.
- Good presentation skills in PowerPoint.
- Experience of the full sales life cycle from initial contact to closing of deals and maintaining the relationship for further business within different departments.
- Successful track record of selling Complex Solution Sales (Hardware & Software & Professional Services solutions) to large clients.
- Understanding the technical challenges and demands of networking communication, storage, and virtualization
- Ideal experience includes consultative solution selling with a focus on Cisco Unified Communications, Wireless, Storage, Security, Datacenters or Virtualization.
- Strong skills in developing new relationships with customers and the ability to recommend and position technical solutions to solve customer business challenges.
- Critical skills necessary are account planning with an extended team, calling at all levels within the customer's organization, and managing partner relationships.
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills required.
- Key Competencies: Team worker, Passion for Learning, Strong sense of Urgency, Ability to Prioritize and Focus, Rigour & Discipline, Quality, Potential to Grow
- Excellent at Opportunity Execution
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
WWT offers a challenging and rewarding position in a growing and truly international environment, competitive salary, bonus opportunities and benefits