Embedded Software Engineer (DSP) - Germany - Long Term Contract

Posted on Jun 20, 2024 by WHD Consulting Ltd
Not Specified, Germany
IT
Immediate Start
Annual Salary
Contract/Project

Embedded Software Engineer (DSP)

My Client are looking to recruit an Embedded SW Engineer with DSP Experience on a long term Freelance basis to join their busy and expanding project.

The work is to be performed 60% remote after an initial Ramp Up with the remaining 40% based onsite. The initial contract duration would be for 12mths with further possible extensions planned.

Role/Responsibilities:

  • Software development in the field of "Embedded C/C++
  • Development of features in the radar area
  • Development on DSP or Arm processors
  • Development under Linux
  • Knowledge in the field of software development C/C++, git, Google Repo Tool, cmake, make
  • Working with Atlassian tools such as Jira (ticket tracker), Bitbucket, Confluence
  • Working with development IDEs such as VS Code or Eclipse
  • Working in AGILE Srum/Kanban teams
  • Requirements-based feature development
  • Knowledge in the creation of software architecture

Skills/Experience:

  • University degree in computer science or electrical engineering
  • At least 5 years of professional experience as an Embedded software developer
  • Experience in development with Linux
  • Very good knowledge of C, nice to have also C++
  • Nice to have: knowledge of Python/Matlab

If this exciting opportunity could be of interest - please contact me ASAP to discuss further.


Reference: 2779533269

https://jobs.careeraddict.com/post/92154858

This Job Vacancy has Expired!

Embedded Software Engineer (DSP) - Germany - Long Term Contract

Posted on Jun 20, 2024 by WHD Consulting Ltd

Not Specified, Germany
IT
Immediate Start
Annual Salary
Contract/Project

Embedded Software Engineer (DSP)

My Client are looking to recruit an Embedded SW Engineer with DSP Experience on a long term Freelance basis to join their busy and expanding project.

The work is to be performed 60% remote after an initial Ramp Up with the remaining 40% based onsite. The initial contract duration would be for 12mths with further possible extensions planned.

Role/Responsibilities:

  • Software development in the field of "Embedded C/C++
  • Development of features in the radar area
  • Development on DSP or Arm processors
  • Development under Linux
  • Knowledge in the field of software development C/C++, git, Google Repo Tool, cmake, make
  • Working with Atlassian tools such as Jira (ticket tracker), Bitbucket, Confluence
  • Working with development IDEs such as VS Code or Eclipse
  • Working in AGILE Srum/Kanban teams
  • Requirements-based feature development
  • Knowledge in the creation of software architecture

Skills/Experience:

  • University degree in computer science or electrical engineering
  • At least 5 years of professional experience as an Embedded software developer
  • Experience in development with Linux
  • Very good knowledge of C, nice to have also C++
  • Nice to have: knowledge of Python/Matlab

If this exciting opportunity could be of interest - please contact me ASAP to discuss further.

Reference: 2779533269

CareerAddict

Alert me to jobs like this:

Amplify your job search:

CV/résumé help

Increase interview chances with our downloads and specialist services.

CV Help

Expert career advice

Increase interview chances with our downloads and specialist services.

Visit Blog

Job compatibility

Increase interview chances with our downloads and specialist services.

Start Test