Head of Energy & Sustainability Data
Posted on Sep 1, 2019 by Acre
This role will require the successful candidate to lead and develop the organisations data reporting services, reporting into a member of the Executive Leadership Team.
The ideal candidate will have strong experience in a sustainability consulting environment and will be able to build excellent relationships while maintaining a high level of quality and delivery. This role will be a key senior figure in a rapidly growing business.
Key elements of the role will include:
* Influencing change with key clients to help them transition towards a low carbon economy
* Engaging with a wide range of stakeholders both internally and externally
* Growing and maintaining client accounts with a commercial mindset
* Developing new products in an innovative manner to maintain the organisations leading industry position
* Engaging the marketing team to drive market leading external content
* Focusing on quality and effective delivery, programme and project managing large complex accounts
* Line management
This newly created position will play a key role in the organisations strategic aims and will give the post holder a wealth of exposure and knowledge across some of the most innovative sustainability and energy strategies within the FTSE 350.
To be considered for this role you must have:
* Previous experience in a leadership position, managing and growing a team
* Consultancy or client engagement experience, delivering high quality and value services
* Influencing and relationship management skills with Senior Business Leaders
* Ability to translate complex sustainability data into digestible information about performance and improvement, in line with corporate sustainability strategies
* Technical understanding of Green House Gas (GHG) Protocol, GHG data, GRESB, Property Lifecycle and Embedded Carbon or similar
* The ability to effectively communicate at all levels
If you want to work for a leading organisation within the sustainability space who are working with leading Blue-Chip clients to reduce their environmental impacts and carbon emissions, then please apply for more details.