Partnership Marketing & Communications Manager
Posted on Sep 1, 2019 by Acre
The Low Energy Inclusive Appliances (LEIA) programme focuses on the development of the off-grid appliance market in Africa and South Asia and aims to halve the cost and double the efficiency of a range of off- and weak-grid appliances. This 18m five-year programme, funded by UK Department for International Development (DFID) is about to enter its third year and see some significant growth.
We would like to identify an exceptional partnership and communications manager to work in partnership with CLASP (a Washington DC based organisation looking to accelerate a transition to a more sustainable world) to deliver a world class programme. Working closely with the programme delivery partners, you will ensure a productive and effective plan of action, with relevant KPIs, monitoring and reporting, to track the success of the programme and to ensure effective collaboration.
* Leading and planning the communication activity with the existing partners in the coalition
* Managing and developing existing key stakeholder relationships
* Implementing annual partnership and communication plans
* Working with multiple international stakeholders to ensure the planning, implementation and delivery of partnership and communications, on time, within budget and to a high standard
* Leading a cross functional team to develop content and deliver communication activities
* Manging a small team and managing external contractors as required
The successful candidate will lead on the communications and existing partnership development for Efficiency for Access and associated projects, including the Low Energy Inclusive Appliances (LEIA) programme, in collaboration with the programme partner.
* Broad knowledge of strategic marketing, partnership engagement & development, combined with communications planning & implementation
* Experience of working on large scale multi-partner international projects
* A passion for sustainability and the environment is essential
* Strong negotiation and facilitation skills with the ability to maintain excellent solution focused relationships
* Ability to prioritise activity within a fast paced and demanding environment
* Basic knowledge of the principals of SEO, PPC, Google AdWords, Content Management Systems, social media platforms, and Microsoft Office
* Strong leadership skills alongside a team and goal-oriented approach to work
This is a truly exciting programme which will have a positive global impact. If you think you have the passion, drive and skills to take on this challenging role then please apply for more details.