Active Directory Services Engineer
Posted on Aug 31, 2019 by Request Technology
A prestigious company is on the search for an Active Directory Services Engineer contractor. This contract will go until the end of 2020. This will be a role working on Active Directory Infrastructure design and implementation projects.
- Designing and implementation Active Directory infrastructure projects
- AD OU restructure & GPO cleanup
- Implementation and support of 3 factor authentication protocols
- Management of Multi Forest AD Environment and multiple Domains and Forests across the world
- Implementation of Enhanced Security Administrative Environment (ESAE),( ) also known as the "Red Forest" model utilizing technologies such as
- Securing Local Credentials: LAPS, Separating Administrative Access using PAW (privileged Access workstations), Isolating Administrative Permissions using PAM (privileged Access management, Limiting Administrative Availability using JEA(Just Enough Administration and JIT (Just in Time Administration)
- Implementation and support of Privileged Access Workstation using Microsoft Deployment Toolkit, WSUS and Desired state configuration (DSE)
- AD Account, group policies, Creation of Doman Controllers (core, GUI and RODC)
- Implement AD management & group governance solution
- Build new forest Host Guardian service to encrypt VMS
- Setting up additional PKI forest
- Install Quest Active Roles solution
- Setting up VPN and MFA Capabilities
- Development of Role based administration with in the PAM tool
- Installation and Administrative support of applications in Red Forest
- Implementation and configuring of Jump hosts and Management Remote Host Servers.
- Implementation and configuring Privilege Access Workstations for all tiers of admin access
- Installation and support of CyberArk Servers
- Implementation of AADC interfacing on-Prem domain controllers and other Application.
- Implementation and configuration of Managed Engine to monitor logs and Domain Controller health.
- Assist Engineers with Incident and Problem management
- Internal subject matter expert in directory related technology and architecture to Enhanced Security Administrative Environment
- Participates in the definition, establishment, documentation, implementation and maintenance of Active Directory policies, standards, methods and procedures
- Engage with other Infrastructure groups as necessary to support the AD environment and projects
- Supporting Radius Servers interfacing Active Directory Domain Controllers
- Training and mentoring offshore team in supporting AD infrastructure