Service Delivery Coordinator
Posted on Aug 31, 2019 by Charles Oakes & Co
Service Delivery Coordinators join our team working with an EU agency in the historic city of Strasbourg, seat of the European Parliament and home to many prestigious EU agencies.
Working under our contract with eu-LISA, you will help our client accomplish their mission of supporting EU member states secure their borders and control immigration.
Tasks will include, in collaboration with eu-LISA Release Manager:
- Ensuring the coordination at technical level of all the releases and patches; detecting and resolving any technical dependency or business constraints;
- Managing the post release implementation review process including the implementation of the lessons learned and the updating of the knowledge database;
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with operational peers to ensure accordance to Service Level Agreements (SLAs);
- Gather and report performance data against key SLA indicators;
- Assist with transition of projects and new services into the operational domain ;
- Assist in taking minutes of the meetings and following-up the action log.
We are looking for candidates with the following profile:
- Minimum 4 years relevant education plus 6 years of experience in enterprise IT environments
- Minimum 3 years of Release/Change/Incident/Problem Management or Project Management experience.
- ITIL/ITIL V3 Foundation Certification
- Excellent People-management skills coupled with strong communication skills at all levels of the organisation
- Eligible for the EU-SECRET Security Clearance (EU National with clean criminal record)
This position is offered as a long term freelance contract.
The successful candidate should be able to start beginning of June 2019.
We kindly ask interested candidates to send us their CV quoting reference BBBH1178.
Keywords: Service Delivery Coordinator, coordination, project support, PSO, Release Management, Change Management, Incident Management, Problem Management, ITIL, Strasbourg, France