Security SME - Aberdeen, Oil And Gas
Posted on Aug 31, 2019 by prosource.it
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Security SME to join our team in Aberdeen on a contract basis. This role will sit between the Business and IT and will act as the Security SPA for the North Sea. The successful candidate will be accountable for ensuring that our client's technical and procedural Security Controls are in place, undertaking relevant Assurance and Compliance activities, in addition to providing Security advice and input to solutions. An essential part of the role will be to undertake occasional trips offshore, therefore candidates must hold current Offshore Certification or be willing and able to undertake the certification and pass the required assessments.
- Experience of working within an upstream oil and gas setting
- Extensive background in Cyber-Security
- Experience of working in PCN/ICS/SCADA type environments
- Knowledge of IT and OT
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to influence and direct the business and ensure security is seen as a priority
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate with people in all levels of the company
- Proven self-starter
- Security certification such as CISSP
prosource.it is a managed IT services provider focusing on infrastructure, operational and project requirements across the corporate enterprise market. Our global office presence extends from Aberdeen and London in the UK to Houston, Calgary and Dubai. We have a workforce of staff and contractors worldwide and continually have opportunities in challenging and rewarding roles.
Please note we can only consider candidates who are legally entitled to work in the UK at the time of application.