DWH/BI Project Manager | Belgium | (Urgent)
Posted on Aug 30, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Project Manager | Belgium | 6 month | [Urgent]
For our client we are looking for a Project Manager with BI/DWH experience and also strong in Data Analyses. This project is in Antwerp.
As a Senior Project Manager, you are responsible for end to end project management for set of projects of Medium to High complexity - includes project planning, delivery, client interaction, troubleshooting, managing project operational parameters and people management. Span of Project Manager may be of 40 FTEs and above, (2-4 M), and may have few Project Managers reporting into the role as well.
* Be a strong team player, assisting the overall team and your peers to achieve success;
* Ensure that you, and the teams you lead, are exemplars for the behaviours and standards expected for a world class delivery organization;
* Continuously maintain your professional skills through training, certification and most importantly, by successfully delivering complex programs;
* Supporting pre-sales, capture, activities to help secure our projects and ensure they are setup for successful delivery;
* Successful engagement execution on large complex projects to achieve on time, on budget and on expectation delivery;
* Maintaining project delivery quality, profitability and customer satisfaction, among other metrics;
* Ensuring strong project governance;
* Fostering and maintaining relationships with senior external and internal stakeholders to correctly manage expectations and achieve successful project outcomes;
This Will Also Include
* Delivering programs of work within the constraints of a scope, schedule, feature, functionality, and budget;
* Ensuring that you, your team, and the program operate within Wipro and customer policies and guidelines;
* Cost and schedule performance monitoring
* Establishing a strategy of continuous risk management that enables proactive decisions and actions throughout the program life cycle;
* Active engagement of your peers to support you in the successful execution of your role;
* Work with and manage partners effectively
* 10+ years of project management experience;
* Demonstrated ability to encourage teamwork and collaboration through effectively managing change;
* Problem solving and escalation management; in a complex environment;
* Experience managing projects with multiple work streams and partners;
* Demonstrated strategic planning ability;
* Demonstrated experience developing and managing to budgets.
* PMP/Prince 2 - Certified Practitioner (preferably)
Please apply with your most up to date CV.