Vendor Master Data Analyst
Posted on Aug 30, 2019 by Energize Recruitment
One of my key clients, based near Brussels, are looking for a Vendor Master Data Analyst to start on a project starting in September.
Your key Responsibilities will include:
* Supporting a digital business project, involving collecting up-to-date supplier related data for all suppliers in the HQ office and 2 offshore offices
* This assignment has 2 objectives:
- Defining the correct company contact person at the supplier side
- Following up with contact to have Supplier Data Form completed
* Requested data for the contact at supplier side: name, e-mail address, telephone number
* This data can be found in different ways:
- By contacting the suppliers directly, by phone or by mail
- By contacting the internal stakeholder, by phone or by mail
- By looking for this data in the company systems (SAP, ARIBA NETWORK)
*Once contact has been established with the supplier, you will send a data form to the supplier contact. You will be following up with the supplier to get the form completed.
*You should have the required supplier data completed for the suppliers assigned to you by the end of the assignment.
To be suitable for this role you will:
*Speak fluent English. Local languages (Dutch/French) are a plus.
*Good analytical skills
*Good administrative skills. Keen eye for detail.
*Good social & communication skills
*Ability to learn to work with business IT systems (eg ERP)
Start Date: October 2019
Contract Length: 3 Month initial contract (Extensions possible)