Mfg. Plant HR Manager - Bilingual English/Spanish needed
Posted on Aug 30, 2019 by Schuback Search Associates
This food manufacturing client is seeking to hire an HR Manager in the Chicago, IL area.
- Identify and apply multiple recruiting strategies to ensure a timely and appropriate response to fill open positions.
- Minimize time to fill open requisitions while improving the fit of new hires.
- Support team managers to build development plans.
- Analyze, interpret, develop, and implement HR policies, programs and procedures as appropriate.
- Utilize expertise in diverse HR disciplines to provide comprehensive and effective HR support.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements (EEO/AA, FMLA, ADA)
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 5+ years of plant HR experience is required.
- PHR or SPHR Certification preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of USA labor laws.
- Fluent in Spanish speaking is required.
- Must be local to the Chicago area and able to work onsite, fulltime.