Teller/Customer Service Representative I - Snow Road Branch(Parma, OH)
Posted on Aug 30, 2019 by Third Federal Savings and Loan Association
At Third Federal, named for five years in a row as One of the Best Companies to Work For" in America by Fortune magazine, we offer a pleasant customer service oriented work environment, competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package and career growth opportunities.
We are looking for an experienced Teller/Customer Service Rep I. The qualified candidates will be proficient in all aspects of cash handling, managing and balancing a teller drawer and positively resolving customer issues. Dedication to delivering outstanding customer service is required.
- Working with the bank's customers (face to face) handling financial transactions and problem resolution in a professional and friendly manner.
- Managing and balancing a teller drawer.
- Position is Monday thru Saturday (5 day work week).
- One year of recent previous teller experience required
- A minimum of 6 months recent cash handling experience and one year of customer service experience in a face to face retail bank environment
- High School diploma
- Outstanding customer service skills to include:
- professional grammar and demeanor
- positive, proactive, and friendly interpersonal skills
- Willingness to periodically work other branch locations
- New deposit account opening experience is a plus
Position is in Parma, OH.
Third Federal is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, sex, national origin, gender identification or sexual orientation, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected under law.