Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
Posted on Aug 30, 2019 by Resource 1
Resource 1 is in need of a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) for a position in Charlotte, NC. Candidate must have prior experience developing/implementing designs for automated testing frameworks. Individual must also have development experience in an object-oriented language, such as C# or Java, in order to write the automation scripts (especially for regression, integration, data and Back End testing).
- Design and implement test automation plan(s) within framework.
- Develop automated test scripts for regression, integration and Back End testing within automation framework in collaboration with development and support teams.
- Design, create and execute test plans, test cases and test scripts.
- Use C# to support existing processes.
- Use T-SQL to write test data scenarios.
- Designing/implementing test automation frameworks.
- Back End testing, either manual or automated (automated would be a big plus).
- Object-oriented development (C# or Java) for writing automated test scripts.
- Must have strong database experience using SQL and T-SQL for running queries and data validation.
- Deploying scripts using Jenkins, Visual Studio, nUnit, etc.
- Housing scripts/source control using GIT, Subversion (SVN), Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS), Team Foundation Server (TFS), etc.
- Working with mainstream testing tools, such as QTP/UFT, Selenium, TestComplete, Ranorex, etc.
- Scheduling/queuing scripts.
- Embedding SQL statements into automation scripts using SQL Server would be a big plus.
- Data warehouse or ETL testing would be a plus.
Technical Skills: Test Automation, Quality Assurance/Testing, Regression Testing, Integration Testing, Database Testing, Back End Testing, BI (Business Intelligence), EDW, Data Integration, SQL, C#, Java, QTP, Selenium, Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Scripts, SQL, GIT, Jenkins, Visual Studio, nUnit, SVN & Team Foundation Server (TFS).
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$65 - $80 Annual
$110k - $123k Annual