Posted on Aug 30, 2019 by Eurostaff Group Limited
A prestigious client of ours in Leuven has opened a freelance Test Engineer position.
As a Test Engineer, you will support the Leuven's group in the setting up, configuration and maintenance of their testing environment and tools. Responsibilities will include, the set-up of test computers including virtual machines, the alignment and maintenance of a number of development tools and the development of the in-house automated testing frameworks.
The Test Engineer needs to be capable of creating a test strategy/master/detailed test plan suitable for the project.
The Test Engineer needs to be capable of writing clear test reports with relevant information for the project owner and his team.
- Experience/interest with test PCs and testing environments
- Knowledge of Perl, Python, Matlab and C languages (Mandatory)
- Experience with Bamboo and/or Jenkins (Mandatory)
- Experience with Embedded Linux on Raspberry PI, Beagle Bone Black (BBB)
- Experience with virtual machines is a plus
Languages: You speak fluent English