IT Security Designer - Contract
Posted on Aug 30, 2019 by Vantage Resources
IT Security Designer - Contract, Dublin City Centre
Don't miss out on this great opportunity to work with one of Ireland's leading Retail Banks!
IT Security Designer Role and Responsibilities:
This role will see the successful candidate designing security controls into solutions and services while also identifying potential control gaps and assessing any associated risk.
- Developing, documenting, and participating in solution architecture design.
- Designing security controls for proposed solutions.
- Reviewing existing architectures and recommending changes or enhancements to meet security control objectives.
- Identifying new security threats, and designing Security Architecture elements to mitigate these threats
What you need:
- 5+ years working in an IT Security discipline
- Current CISSP certification
- Senior stakeholder management experience
What's on offer:
- Excellent Daily Rate depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Irina Mita for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation's culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.