Financial Crime Transaction Monitoring Analyst
Posted on Aug 30, 2019 by Bishopsgate Financial Consulting
We have an opportunity for a transaction monitoring analyst to join our Anti-Financial Crime team and work with one of our banking clients in London.
As a transaction monitoring analyst, you will be part of the 1st line of defence protecting the bank against financial crime. You will be responsible for undertaking daily review of transaction monitoring alerts across Corporate Banking and Investment Banking customers.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Analysing alerted payments for potential risks
- Investigating transactions as part of periodic and event-driven customer KYC reviews
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate:
- Prior experience of working in a transaction monitoring team
- Knowledge of financial crime regulations in the UK
- An understanding of financial crime policy and procedures
- An analytical mindset and a proactive attitude
- Excellent communication skills