Posted on Aug 30, 2019 by Solas IT
Solas have partnered with a leading Internet of Things companies in their search for a Back End developer - They are using Node.js on the Back End. They help developers and companies connect their products to the Internet with just a few lines of code.
You will work directly with one of Ireland's brightest entrepreneurs and network with a highly talented team of hardworking and dedicated staff.
Our client has already raised over 1 million in funding and have some pretty exciting growth plans for the coming two years and beyond. This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of Ireland's most exciting companies on the cusp of their next growth stage.
Responsibilities of the Node.js Developer Role:
- Be involved in the full life cycle of the products
Required Skills and Experience for the Node.js Developer Role:
- Prior experience doing software development for a technology company.
- Demonstrable experience of engineering projects that you've delivered.
- Team player who helps others grow and improve.
- Experience deploying production code.
- Strong grasp of technology and IoT.
- Previous Back End development experience with node.js
- Knowledge of Docker, AWS including EC2, Git, Travis CI and MySQL
To apply for the Node.js Developer Role, please send your CV or call Mark for more information.