Posted on Aug 30, 2019 by Linksap Europe Ltd
Our client, a Global Industry Partner with headquarters in Brussels, Belgium is looking for a Change Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company right at the beginning of a new global ERP program supporting business transformation initiatives. You will be building the support of key stakeholders, conducting assessments, defining readiness metrics and building mitigation. Also, in your role you will be supporting design, development, delivery and management as well as conducting an analysis of the change readiness of the organisation.
Expertise should include:
- Master's degree in Business, Commerce, Economics or similar
- At least 15 years of experience in running large-scale organizational change programmes.
- Knowledge of methodologies and tools.
- A solid understanding of how people go through change and the change process.
- Successful candidates will have worked on an ERP implementation
- Experience with Project management
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and experience of working with multi-location teams
- Willingness to travel worldwide on a frequent basis
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV (see below) Please could you reply with your CV and contact details if you have the right profile for this position, and would like to explore further?
We also offer a generous referral scheme here at Linksap, so if this particular opportunity is not right for you, please do recommend a colleague and we will be happy to pay you €500 after your referred candidate successfully completes 1 month. I look forward to hearing from you.