Data Scientist - Banking - Madrid
Posted on Aug 30, 2019 by Parallel Consulting
Data Scientist | Madrid | Freelance
My client is working onsite with a financial organisation in Madrid and have been tasked with constructing a new Enterprise Data Warehouse. They are looking for an experienced Data Scientist with SAS programming skills to join their collaborative working team.
Your day to day responsibilities include:
Analyzing, designing and modifying of statistical data collection programs
- Developing and implementing applications for disseminating client data
- Robust understanding of advanced statistical models, such as spline-based model, gam, mixed effect model, regularized model, time series models.
- Lead the team for selecting the optimal statistical model/machine learning methodology to solve practical business problem and performing dependent variable analysis
- Use SAS to perform complicated data manipulation and analysis
- Data Science Analyst/Programmer with banking and credit card experience
- statistical modelling analytic and document processes
- Combination of technical skills and industry experience
- Over three years Data Science experience
- Previous modelling experience
- Previously worked for a financial organisation
This is a unique opportunity to work on a greenfield project, please get in touch for full details.
Parallel Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.