Senior Business Analyst/IT PM
Posted on Aug 29, 2019 by Eximius Group Limited
My client, an industry leading European consultancy, are in search for a senior Business Analyst with strong experience in IT Project Management standards and methodologies and technical experience to support in the Unit "Information Systems" which manages the information systems of the Client and the relationship with their ICT provider. The unit complements the operational units, helping them to define their IT needs and providing the Client with highly qualified technical expertise in the IT field.
- Assist the Project Owner and the Project Manager in defining the details of the project and the main business and technical objectives and requirements;
- Interpret the needs of the operational users and contribute to the definition of the business and the technical specifications of the functionalities to be covered by IT developments;
- Landscaping exercise of the technical environments of project stakeholders;
- Ensure effective cooperation and communication channel with the business and project managers;
- Validate the proposals made by external service providers and monitor developments;
- Ensure that the products delivered by the project meet the needs of the users and that the business is ready to use the project deliverables;
- Ensure the implementation of operational changes within the users;
- Coordinate the schedule and delivery of user training (including production of training material if necessary);
- Participate in functional working groups and progress meetings;
- Provide regular and accurate status reports.
- High-level IT-related education: Master + 13 years of IT experience OR Bachelor Degree with 17 years of IT experience
- Strong and proven experience in business analysis;
- Good knowledge and proven experience of project management standards and methodologies;
- Good knowledge and proven experience of Business Process Modelling tools and techniques;
- Consistent IT project management experience;
- Strong technical IT background and practical experience;
- Ability to give presentations;
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings,
- Very good communication skills, as the job will imply frequent contacts with the different stakeholders of a project (ie the business users and the technical services in charge of IT development).
- Capability of working in an international/multi-cultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in working in a team, understanding the needs, objectives and constraints of those in other disciplines and functions
- The consultant has to be fluent in English. French is an asset.
- Knowledge of the EU Budget life cycle is a plus;
- Enterprise Architecture knowledge is a strong plus;