Jr. Customer Success Analyst ($50K to $60K)
Posted on Aug 29, 2019 by PF1Professional Services, Inc.
Company is committed to solving humanity's most challenging problems through its proprietary machine learning and artificial intelligence technology. Company's Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform transforms publicly available data into actionable intelligence to protect and promote the health, safety and security of people and places. It empowers organizations and governments to identify threats against security, personnel, operations, brand reputation, infrastructure, and vendors.
- Culture: Collaborative and fast-paced environment built on mutual respect, honesty and integrity.
- Our Values: Innovation: Critical and creative thinkers, who enjoy designing and implementing new solutions to complex problems. Company has a talent for looking at things differently.
- Responsibility & Bias for Action: Each and every one of our team members carries substantial responsibility. We celebrate individuals who run toward problems.
- Excellence: We are committed to excellence in our products, our processes, and our engagements.
- Ingenuity & Inventiveness: Employees truly enjoy what they do, and every team member is charged with using and improving company's products and technology.
Customer success is company's top priority and the Customer Success Analyst plays a primary role in ensuring our company's and our customers success and growth. The Customer Success Analyst works with existing and prospective customers to ensure their experience with company's platform brings them value. This includes identifying expansion opportunities, conducting product demonstrations, and managing trial periods. The Customer Success Analysts work in a dynamic environment where they drive the transformation of data into actionable intelligence for our clients, manage client workflows, and work on ad hoc projects. Customer Success Analysts are responsible for aspects of overall project management of client deliverables and ad hoc projects.
- Conduct routine analysis for clients.
- Manage, generate and format automated emails through MailChimp or similar tool.
- Generate reports capturing key findings and analysis.
- Provide support to team members on various project types.
- Manage independent ad hoc projects as they arise.
- Continuously identify opportunities for process improvement and enhanced efficiency.
- Understand the nature of each client company relationship.
- Communicate with client companies and company personnel on a continuous basis
- Navigate channels within the company infrastructure in order to address issues and create amenable solutions
- 2 - 5 years. experience in Customer Service and or Customer Success positions
- Bachelor's degree or higher preferred.
- Meaningful internship work and/or relevant professional experience.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Experience with data analysis tools and/or customer service, client accounts, or any client facing experience preferred.
- Experience with customer service preferred.
- Exposure to data mining/machine learning, text analytics, or the current state of artificial intelligence more broadly is desired.
- Strong analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative
- Urgent desire to meet client expectations
- Flexible in a rapidly changing environment
- Willingness to expand role
- Acts as a team player
- Excellent writer
- Creative problem-solver, collaborative and individual
This is a Full time position. Days and hours of work are flexible, but given the industries we serve, generally follow standard business hours. This position will occasionally require extended hours to meet a deadline and/or weekend work.
This position is located in Tampa, Florida.