Business/Data Analyst (Credit Risk/Impairment)
Posted on Aug 29, 2019 by Experis AG
Business/Data Analyst (Credit Risk - Impairment)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for a Credit Risk Business Analyst Tester with proven experience working on Impairment programs.
Overview of the project:
- The client is currently working on group-wide US GAAP Impairment Project which aims to ensure compliance with the revised accounting standards from 1 January 2020. In order to support the delivery from a Credit Risk Management perspective, the team requires an additional project resource who can support in the below:
- Analyze and assess data of sizable volume and drive mitigation activities.
- Identify risk attributes and data fields including sourcing with target to minimize manual Credit Risk Management tasks.
- Design test scenarios/test cases, execute/drive functional, UAT and parallel run testing activities, production of detailed test reports.
- Identify, analyze and mitigate risks and issues impacting project delivery from a CRM IWM angle.
- Support the overall project delivery to ensure all requirements get addressed.
- Provide updates to project management.
- Over 5 years of Business Analysis experience, ideally in Wealth Management
- Distinct ability to navigate in large data sets and to quickly identify data issues, inconsistencies, and gaps, which need to get addressed in a concise manner.
- Solid testing experience within impairment projects (IFRS 9, US GAAP) in a large bank; experience in building E2E test scenarios and performing the tests.
- Excellent understanding of credit risk from a reporting and workflow perspective: proficient understanding of front-to-back systems, data, calculations, processes and current regulatory requirements for credit risk functions in an international setting.
- Experience in and understanding of IFRS9/US GAAP solution incl. data structure
- Strong data analysis, gap analysis, and data validation skills.
- Strong knowledge of banking book data structures and concepts.
- Must be able to communicate business concepts and proposals in English (both written and verbal) in a clear and concise manner.
- Reliable, analytical and flexible personality with a structured and analytical approach.
- Pragmatic, "can-do" attitude and ability to work independently under tight timelines.
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However should you have any questions please contact Sophia Biafora.