Software Architect Salesforce
Posted on Aug 29, 2019 by Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Belgium
We are currently looking for a Salesforce Technical Architect to work on a Salesforce solution within a large enterprise IT landscape.
What you'll do
- Defining the architecture of the global Salesforce solution in collaboration with a team of architects
- Defining the detailed design of the Apex code base.
- Building foundation aspects and reference implementations in Salesforce.
- Guiding the development team and the admins on the appropriate usage of different Salesforces technologies.
- Following-up of the implementations/configurations to ensure that guidelines are respected
- Collaborating on the design of the Salesforce data model
- Collaborating on the design of the API's exposed by or built on top of Salesforce.
- Guiding the ALM team to setup/improve the CI/CD pipelines.
- Following-up of the platform technical evolutions to take them into account in the solution architecture.
- Master or bachelor in IT
- 5+ years of experience in custom application development across the full software development life cycle
- 4+ years of experience working on Salesforce (Sales cloud & Service cloud) enterprise integrations
- 2+ years of experience with the Salesforce Lightning platform
- Awareness of the Salesforce platform limits and the best practices to work with them
- Deep knowledge of the Object Oriented programming paradigms
- Deep knowledge of the software design patterns applied to Salesforce implementations
- Experience with common integration patterns applied to Salesforce implementations
- Experience with the Vlocity products would be a key asset
- Experience with Salesforce DX would be an asset
- Experience with other programming languages (eg .net, Java, ) is an asset
- You are customer-oriented, solution-minded and you have a learning mentality
- You are a good communicator and can work efficiently and independently
- You are flexible and able to work in a continuously challenging and changing environment