Posted on Aug 29, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
One of my clients is urgently looking for a Quality engineer for a 6-12 month contract in The Hague, Netherlands.
The Quality Manager Scope and Responsibilities:
- Inspect the inbound material quality (mainly structure components)
- Inspect the installation quality of pre-staging equipment in warehouse
- Review and approve the submitted quality report of installation.
- Supervise the pre-staging work and provide necessary technical support to assemblers.
- Analyse and make report on pre-staging quality, progress, etc.
Profile and Requirement
- Experience in wireless project rollout, of which 3 years of onsite installation experience is required;
- Familiar with steel component for telecom equipment installation;
- Be able to read AutoCAD drawings;
- Fluent in English communication;
- Work experience with KPN or TMNL is preferred;
Apply now for immediate interviews!