Football Administration Assistant
Posted on Aug 29, 2019 by Colchester United Football Club
- To be accountable for the efficient and effective day to day administration in the Football Administration Office.
- To support the Club Secretary and the Lead Academy Administrator with the administration relating to the First Team and the Academy.
- Club Secretary
- Lead Academy Administrator
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist Lead Academy Administrator with all academy age groups
- Assist Club Secretary with First Team admin (health partners etc)
- Weekly planner
- Request and confirm scout requests for all age groups including first team.
- Assist with academy registrations - school boys & trailists
- Assist with de-registrations
- Liaise with schools as and when required
- Book elite centres, Shenfield and Colchester
- Inductions - all induction paperwork, meetings
- Stationary orders
- Arrange all new starter docs for all Part Time & Full Time Staff members/liaise with HR
- Arrange Scout ID cards for all new scouts
- Ensure all spreadsheets and files are kept up to date and accurate (including single central record)
- Ensure all staff timesheets are authorised and submitted before payroll deadline
- Kit allocation and distribution
- First Team away hotel bookings & away pack for Perry.
- Health Partners - notifications and treatment request document
- Minute meetings as and when required
- No previous experience of working in a football club is required but must have the desire to work in a fast paced and ever changing environment.
Excellent organisational skills, and the ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and work on multiple tasks at once.
- Flexibility for regular evening and weekend work.
- Discretion, confidentiality and a good attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Staff must be aware of all Academy policies/procedures and rules/regulations, including those related to Safeguarding and Equality.
16k to 17k depending on experience