Senior IT Business Analyst - Micro-Services (6514)
Posted on Aug 29, 2019 by iET SA
For a project at our clients site, an international bank based in Zurich, we are looking for an experiencedSenior IT Business Analyst - Micro-Services
Group Operation Service Delivery is mandated to provide a platform and utility to fulfil the SRD II EU Regulation on impacted locations worldwide. The corresponding regulatory top initiative evaluated a vendor solution to provide requested voting and notification facilities on a defined set of corporate actions.
For the detailed solutions design and its implementation using state of the art technology, our client is looking for an experienced IT Business Analyst strengthen the business engineering team.
- Many years' experience as IT Business Analyst with focus on developing concise requirements for Back End micro-services in an Agile environment
- You are familiar with cloud-based, microservice-oriented architecture
- Experience in documenting requirements, specifications, Use cases etc.
- Experience in Cucumber and Atlassian tooling (eg JIRA/Confluence)
- Strong skills in creating agile epics and stories and maintaining a backlog with high quality stories and acceptance criteria
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Identify and analyze business requirements (data sources, interfaces, business logic and quality) and work directly with user/business, project manager, IT developers and other business customer to understand business requirements, objectives and specifications
- Active involvement in solution finding within the project (close collaboration with business and IT and other customers/stakeholders)
- Support development team on design, logic, architecture, and testing - including interfaces from source to target applications according to architectural standards
- Document business requirements and specifications as per firm standards
- Exposure to cutting-edge technologies and approaches for Group Operation Asset Servicing
Off to new destinations! Apply now directly or contact our team.