Technology Support Coordinator
Posted on Aug 29, 2019 by Request Technology
A prestigious company is on the search for a Technology Support Coordinator. This role is revolved around the day to day support of PC hardware and software. This will be revolved around end user support and will be the lead of 2 people. This person needs to be proficient with Windows 10 OS and core application suite; Microsoft Suite and other client applications. For this role also they need someone with knowledge of remote computing and Citrix experience and knowledge of iOS setup and troubleshooting. There will be some overtime with some weekdays and weekends.
- Excellent judgment in assessing user issues; intermediate trouble-shooting methodology.
- Ability to work to the best resolution either through own knowledge or proper, timely escalation.
- Proficient in Windows 10 OS and core application suite; including the Microsoft Suite and various Company applications.
- Intermediate knowledge of Remote Computing and Citrix experience.
- Intermediate PC troubleshooting skills and assists other team members in troubleshooting and diagnosing issues
- Intermediate knowledge of iOS setup and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of networks including wireless experience.
- Intermediate understanding and knowledge of Voice Over IP (VOIP) telephone systems.
- Demonstrates the willingness and ability to help other team members on difficult issues.
- Documents new findings/solutions and processes
- Adheres to use of call ticketing system for each and every incident (eg request, issues, etc.).
- Understands and follows ticket ownership guidelines and system usage.
- Solid ability to research information through internal and external sources.
- Adheres to written procedures, checklists and all quality control associated with project rollouts.
- Participates in on-call and overtime on an as needed basis.
- Ability to setup and troubleshoot video and audio in conference rooms.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Education. Computer Science or Technical qualification
- Minimum of 5 to 6 years of experience in a professional services environment, law firm experience preferable.
- A+ and/or Microsoft certification are desirable.
- Strong verbal, and written communication skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong interpersonal and customer service skills and will have the ability to be process-oriented yet flexible.
- Audio Visual experience a plus.
- Knowledge of desktop computing environment and troubleshooting techniques of hardware and software issues.
- Knowledge and the ability to support Microsoft operating system, including networking component, hardware, peripheral devices.
- Knowledge and experience in conference center environment.
- Microsoft Windows
- Microsoft Office Suite
- iManage DeskSite and FileSite
- Polycom and Cisco Video Conference Systems
- Carpe Diem
- ITSM Ticket Management System
- Lenovo laptops and desktops