Posted on Aug 29, 2019 by Woman's Life Insurance Society
Reporting to the Manager of Communications, this position provides communication and graphic design support for Woman's Life and local chapters and provides administrative support for department initiatives to ensure consistency in branding and messaging. The ideal candidate is flexible, able to adapt to changing business needs, has a strong work ethic, and a commitment to excellence.
- Create and implement communication plans for established email campaigns
- Graphic design work for promotional materials including event flyers, brochures, and displays
- Write and schedule updates to the company website
- Video production and editing as directed
- Draft social media messages
- Photograph company events and activities
- Graphic design skills/experience
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Interest in continued learning
- Experience in volunteer activities a plus
- Associates degree preferred
Interested candidates should submit a detailed cover letter and resume to (see below).